There are many professions that put you at an increased risk of an unexpected death. Unfortunately, being a police officer is one of them. While most people in the police force live to ripe old ages, you can’t afford to take the risk of not making sure that your family is well-taken care of should the worst happen.
Whether you’re caring for a spouse, children, supporting an elderly parent, or a combination of all of the above, your death would hit your family hard. In a time where it would be everything they can manage to just cope with the loss, it’s unfair to also leave them in a position where they’re scrambling and searching for your life insurance information.
Tragically, countless life insurance policies end up going unclaimed due to simple preventative issues such as families not knowing how to access them, or even knowing they exist. Our team at Grandmama’s List wants to prevent this outcome for as many people as possible.
How Grandmama’s List Helps Beneficiaries
The idea behind Grandmama’s List is simple -- we are a national database of life insurance policy information. If you want to make sure that your life insurance can be easily found and accessed by those you love, all you have to do is sign up for our list, and it’s easy as your family members looking you up.
How it Works:
- Register Your Policies on Our Website: We’ll ask for basic information, such as your insurance company, your beneficiary, and who you want us to notify that you’ve registered with us.
- Pay $45 for Annual Access: Finances are hard enough for most people, which is why we strive to make Grandmama’s List as affordable as possible. $45 gives you an entire year of access -- a small price to pay for the guarantee that your loved ones will be well-off should they lose you.
Why Choose Us?
- We are the only national database for life insurance
- It costs only $45 per year
- Registration is simple, convenient, and unintrusive
- Our service is unprecedented
- We have the needs of your family in mind
- Unclaimed life insurance can be catastrophic
While we would advocate for anyone and everyone to take advantage of Grandmama’s List, we feel it’s especially important for those brave individuals who put their lives on the line for the betterment of society. As a police officer, you fit right into this role, and your family deserves the best treatment if tragedy happens. Don’t leave them hanging. Register today!