2019 Car Giveaway Sweepstakes
ENTER TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
See below for Official Rules
WHAT: Prize-winners could receive:
- Brand New Car (enter by 9/16/2019)
Prizes awarded in the form of a vehicle.
WHEN: Promotion begins February 15, 2019 and ends September 16, 2019.
WHO: Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years or older as of date of entry with a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW: Entering is Easy! There are three (3) ways to enter!
- Register one of your life insurance policies online at www.grandmamaslist.com or at an event where our representatives are present. Once registered you are automatically entered.
- By mail: Send your name, address, phone and email address to
Attention: Enter Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 20180
Chicago, IL 60620.
No purchase necessary!
- By email: Send your name, address and phone number to:
No purchase necessary! Enter for Free
WHY: Give your family Access to thousands of dollars and Dare to dream about something amazing, a “New Car”. We want to be a part of both of them…
OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY WITH A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BEGINS 2/15/19; ENDS 9/16/19.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The 2019 New Car Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins 12:01 a.m. CT (“CT”) on February 15, 2019 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on September 16, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry with a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Concierge Care Services Inc. (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatic Entry Via Registering a life insurance policy with Grandmama’s List on the website or in person or phone: You will receive one (1) automatic entry www.grandmamaslist.com or (877)277-1909. You will receive one (1) automatic entry for registering by phone by calling the phone number located above or on the website.
- Free Method of Entry via the Grandmama’s List email: If you do not wish to Register with Grandmama’s List during the entire Promotion Period, visit email@example.com. If entering via mail, please include your name, complete address, phone number and email address to Attention: Enter Sweepstakes
Grandmama’s List, P.O. Box 20180, Chicago, IL 60620. Entry Form must be postmarked by September 15, 2019
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Drawing One Prize (1): Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of the drawing period.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: The Drawing Prize will be awarded in a random drawing, conducted on or about Oct 1, 2019, from among all eligible entries received as outlined in Rule #3. The President will select an independent person to draw out the winner whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone, email/email link and/or mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize/prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL RULES: No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, including Concierge Care Services, Inc., and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. In the event of a dispute in the online portion of the Promotion, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute in the phone/mail-in portion of the Promotion, entries will be deemed made by the customer as indicated form. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the applicable prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, mutilated, mistranscribed, damaged, altered, delayed, or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available as confirmed, beginning October 5, 2019, visit www.grandmamaslist.com click on the Winners link.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Concierge Care Services, Inc 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE 19958. The Administrator of this Promotion is Grandmama’s List P.O. Box 20180, Chicago, IL 60620.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailings, please send your name, address to: Contest Preference Services, P.O. Box 20180, Chicago, IL 60620. It may take up to 60 days to process your request.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited. Starts 12:01 a.m. CT on February 15, 2019 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on September 16, 2019. See above for Official Rules and complete details. Drawing One Prize (1): New Car- Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received by the end of each drawing period. Sponsored by Concierge Care Services, Inc.